Sunday 25 September 2011

VINTAGE

 left to right
gold and pearl earrings £3
black and silver earrings £1.50
owl ring £3
silver locket £3
clip on gold and flower studded earrings £3
glasses necklace by http://www.kittykavanagh.com/ £8

So today, I went to a vintage fair in Manchester with my mum! And OMG was it good. I did take my camera so I could take some pictures! However I was so overwhelmed by everything I totally forgot about pictures!  As this month my shopping budget is pretty low, I didn’t buy much, but what I did buy is just beautiful! I ended up with stacks of jewelry; as usual I’m just attracted straight to the jewelry!  I ended up coming away with 3pairs of earrings 2 necklaces and 1 ring! I think I ended up spending around £20 which I think is really good! … HOWEVER they did charge £4 per person for entrance, which this did not say on their website, which was really annoying as it was an unexpected cost! Luckily for me, my mum paid me in! (Thanks mum!)
Also! I went to two of my best friends 18th birthday party on Friday!  (Their twins, Ashley and Stacey!) it was a really good night! I went with my best friend Jack! And we ended up with loads of pictures which I would post but I have no idea where my camera is. So clever!
College at 10.30 tomorrow, so I best get some sleep! <3
Night!

xmelissajaix

2 comments:

  1. wow everything there is so nice!x

    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I had gone...I love vintage fairs and this jewellery is a must :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete