Monday 7 November 2011

WINTER WISHLIST

So. iv been really busy, and just completley forgotton to blog .. just a quick update on me ....  been working hard at college doing a fashion illustration project on japan, which i think is really good! ... also been with my boyfriend 2years and 3months woo... in the next few weeks i will be dying my hair back to its natural brown and getting a full fringe! yayaya...

heres my winter wish list!
1. faux fur coat. topshop £110
2. brouge ancle boots. topshop. £55
3. faux fur mittens. topshop. £18
4. miss sixty shirt. asos. £104

as anyone may have guessed i have a big love for topshop! sooo most of my current wishlist is from there!
the coat is sooo beautiful! owever its a little out of my price range :( soo im just gunna have to hope santa brings me one :)

xox melissa xox

2 comments:

  1. I want a full fringe again but I'm trying to grow my side fringe out - so indecisive haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie, I am your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete