Sunday 18 September 2011

MUSTARD


Hola!
Went for a look round the shops today in Manchester, and our of everything I’ve seen, all the fur coats and winter boots, all the new styles and trends, I am in LOVE with mustard. I just can’t help it! A few weeks ago I bought a mustard dress in the Topshop sale, and it was only £15 so i thought to myself, ahh it doesn’t matter if I don’t wear it much! But after wearing it and getting plenty of compliments, I’ve formed and obsession with mustard!

and I have now formed my 'mustard wish list' .. hah! sooo here it is!

xmelissajaix

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour, but i can't wear it anymore because i wore a yellow tshirt to college (years ago!) and my friend said "omg, that's hurting my eyes!" HA, I've never worn it since - but i do love it! It's a gorgeous colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Vivienne Westwood, but for a pair of wellies, those are pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete